LATHE CUT VINYLS - THE VAULT (1/5)
*Pre-Sale (SFCC "The Club" Members): October 21, 9am (ET)
*General Sale: October 23, 9am (ET)
*Important Information (Rules)
- Please make sure you have an active SFCC membership. If it isn't already the case, you can choose between 2 subscription types here, both of which give you access to the vinyl contest.
- Each vinyl will be exclusively available in “The Club” for 2 days for you all to get an even chance to buy it.
- There is a limit of 1 vinyl per person.
- If we sell more than the vinyls we have in our possession during those 2 days, Alex will go live on his Facebook page in order to publicly draw the lucky winners!
- If you purchased a vinyl during those 2 days and that your name doesn’t come out of the hat during the live draw, we will send you your money back right away.
- In an improbable case that we do not sell all the vinyls during those 2 days, everyone who purchased one will get it automatically.
- Once the vinyl is publicly available to everyone, it will be a "first come, first served" system until it is sold out!
- Jeff, "The Club" host, will personally reach the winners via email following the Facebook Live draw!
- Since those are the “safety” copies we kept in case something goes wrong during the shipping process, we won’t be able to replace your copy if anything happens. In that case, we will refund you. Let’s all hope everything will be alright.
October 21: Shadows of Our Evening Tides
November 4: Summertime Departures
November 18: The Hunter
December 2: Lavender Sky
December 16: Snowflakes in July
Shadows of Our Evening Tides - Extended version LP
- Originally released on April 13, 2019 (Record Store Day)
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 12-minute version of "Shadows of Our Evening Tides" featuring American poet Allen Ginsberg reading the poem "Song" on side A.
- Silkscreen print on side B
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
- 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
- Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
- 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
- 1 digital download card
1. “Shadows of Our Evening Tides” - Extended Version
About "Shadows of Our Evening Tides":
An extended version of “Shadows of Our Evening Tides” cut on a clear vinyl using the lathe cut technique. One side of the vinyl is hand-printed via silkscreen. The special release for Record Store Day 2019 is hand-signed and numbered. Limited to only 100 copies.
Featuring American poet Allen Ginsberg reading his masterful work “Song”, considered to be one of the great works of American literature, “Shadows of Our Evening Tides”, is an immersive and contemplative journey about finding peace through grieving time and living with the regrets of moments left undone.
“Shadows of Our Evening Tides” is the second single off “Windows in the Sky”, the first solo album by Alex Henry Foster, Your Favorite Enemies' lead singer.