LATHE CUT VINYLS - THE VAULT (5/5)
*Pre-Sale (SFCC "The Club" Members): December 16, 10am (ET)
*General Sale: December 18, 10am (ET)
*Important Information (Rules)
- Please make sure you have an active SFCC membership. If it isn't already the case, you can choose between 2 subscription types here, both of which give you access to the vinyl contest.
- Each vinyl will be exclusively available in “The Club” for 2 days for you all to get an even chance to buy it.
- There is a limit of 1 vinyl per person.
- If we sell more than the vinyls we have in our possession during those 2 days, Alex will go live on his Facebook page in order to publicly draw the lucky winners!
- If you purchased a vinyl during those 2 days and that your name doesn’t come out of the hat during the live draw, we will send you your money back right away.
- In an improbable case that we do not sell all the vinyls during those 2 days, everyone who purchased one will get it automatically.
- Once the vinyl is publicly available to everyone, it will be a "first come, first served" system until it is sold out!
- Jeff, "The Club" host, will personally reach the winners via email following the Facebook Live draw!
- Since those are the “safety” copies we kept in case something goes wrong during the shipping process, we won’t be able to replace your copy if anything happens. In that case, we will refund you. Let’s all hope everything will be alright.
October 21: Shadows of Our Evening Tides
November 4: Summertime Departures
November 18: The Hunter
December 2: Lavender Sky
December 16: Snowflakes in July
Snowflakes in July LP
- Originally released on July 26, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 17-minute version of "Snowflakes in July" on side A, recorded live as a direct-to-vinyl in The Upper Room Studio.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
– 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
– Signed and numbered limited edition of 125 copies
– 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
– 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster for the collection "Snowflakes in July".
About “Snowflakes in July”:
1. Snowflakes in July (Live from the Upper Room Studio, July 26, 2020)
“The dandelion is a reflection of all the impermanent souvenirs that shape us as individuals, the very same moments we would do anything to hold on to, even if we know we have to let them go in order to grow, to evolve and discover who we are beyond their limits. Every white parachute leaving the flower represents the little pieces of who we are and we must accept to free ourselves from in order for life to take a different form so that we’ll be transformed in the ever fluid motion of everyone’s existence… even when it looks as fragile and transient as a “Snowflake in July”. - Alex