Released in November 2018
Full download of the album available upon payment confirmation. An email will be sent to you. Email us if you cannot find it.
- The CD “Windows in the Sky”
- A 24-page booklet
- mp3 & digital booklet sent upon payment confirmation
1. The Pain That Bonds (The Beginning is the End) (5:01)
2. Winter is Coming In (7:45)
3. Shadows of Our Evening Tides (7:42)
4. The Hunter (By the Seaside Window) (14:36)
5. Snowflakes in July (7:17)
6. Summertime Departures (5:23)
7. Lavender Sky (6:16)
8. The Love That Moves (The End is Beginning) (7:32)
About “Windows in the Sky":
Written between Tangier and Montreal, “Windows in the Sky” has been crafted in a fragile state of emotional isolation following the passing of his father, a devoted believer to whom he was estranged, after a long battle with cancer. Foster explores the nature of faithlessness, sorrows and solitude while trying to find hopeful directions within the disorientation and the confusion brought about by grief.
In the likes of Radiohead, Swans, Mogwai and Nick Cave, AHF’s delicate and stormy musical journey embodies a singular mix of art rock, shoegaze, noise, psych and krautrock, and is defined by a blend of intimate voicing and introspective spoken poetry. It is an 8-track cinematic voyage that incarnates a distorted voice trying to make sense of its fading echoes, exuding the last pieces of its self-preservative make-believes, trying to hold onto the deceptive views of every shadowing ghosts reflections it is fighting to keep alive, in order to suppress the painful image of the person it might have become, freed from the distorted narrative it was bound to in order to avoid suffering any longer.