– Limited edition
– Signed & numbered
- First book ever by Your Favorite Enemies
- The storybook has been assembled from Alex H Foster’s personal notes
- 200+ full color pages
- Dimensions: 12” x 12” (L x W)
- Personal essays and notes from Alex
- Lyrics ideas and evolution throughout the journey
- Never seen before notes from studio sessions
- A song by song interview with Alex, Ben & Sef
- Excerpts of Alex’s personal tour journals
- Alex’s personal perspectives on cities and countries that have been influential on him
- Original texts about the journey by the 6 band members
- Rare pictures from the band’s personal archives
- Never released photos from the recording of the album
- Never seen band pictures
- Unreleased footage from the official videoclip productions
- Liner notes and ephemerids on every album & EP
- Personal insights on the journey from the band’s official photographer
- The book “A Journey Beyond Ourselves” (dimensions: 12” x 12” (L x W))
- 1 digital download
*Please note that the digital version only contains a PDF version of the book. No other items are included.
About The Book "A Story About Between Illness and Migration":
A Story About Between Illness and Migration” is a 200+ pages assembled from Alex H. Fosters’ personal notes, poetry, journal entries, recording notes and other annotations. It features an exclusive song-by-song interview with Alex, Ben and Sef and includes new and never released before pictures from the studios, behind the scenes from the videoclip productions, it also includes the perspective on the journey of every band member, as well as a short essay by Jeff Beaulieu.
Through images and texts, the book will bring deep down the intimacy of the album in its most glorious moments and its most challenging hardships. The book invites you to take part in all the different moments that the album is made of, from the HQ, all the way to Australia, going all over Europe, Asia and North America.
A bittersweet, sometimes gut-wrenching, sometimes peaceful life voyage filled with passion and let go, “A Journey Beyond Ourselves” is a look back at these past 5 years that have shaped Your Favorite Enemies as individuals and as a band.