Released in June 2016
Full download of the album available upon payment confirmation. An email will be sent to you. Email us if you cannot find it.
- The album “Tokyo Sessions”
- A 20-page booklet
- mp3 & digital booklet sent upon payment confirmation
1. Satsuki Yami (My Heartbeat) (5:25)
2. Empire of Sorrows (6:24)
3. A View From Within (5:36)
4. Where Did We Lose Each Other (4:36)
5. Underneath a Blooming Skylight (5:55)
6. From the City to the Ocean (7:56)
7. I Just Want You to Know (5:19)
8. 1-2-3 (One Step Away) (4:31)
9. Anyone (5:09)
10. Obsession Is a Gun (6:21)
11. Muets aux Temps des Amours (4:44)
12. Yūnagi (3:27)
13. A View From Within - Radio Single (3:28)
14. I Just Want You to Know - Radio Single (3:52)
15. Where Did We Lose Each Other - Radio Single (3:55)
16. 1-2-3 (One Step Away) - Radio Single (3:10)
About “Between Illness and Migration - Deluxe: Tokyo Sessions”:
“Tokyo Sessions” is a brightened balance of post-punk, shoegaze, nu-prog and psych rock, and it offers the perfect canvas to the blend of lyrical poetry and spoken word that is on the album. Inspired by the emotional moment the band has experienced in Tokyo, the sound of the album is closer to the widened scale of human sensations associated with a theatrical play than the usual monochromatic shades of a rock album.
Following the journey of “Between Illness and Migration”, “Tokyo Sessions” is the vivid and definite incarnation of an album that has been an evolving journey of its own.
The album primarily consists of a complete new interpretation, incarnation and production of every song that constitutes the original version of “Between Illness and Migration” and includes the new songs “Satsuki Yami (My Heartbeat)”, “Underneath a Blooming Skylight”, “Anyone” and “Yūnagi”.