Released in 2016
Full download of the album available upon payment confirmation. An email will be sent to you. Email us if you cannot find it.
Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster's creative atelier.
- First time on vinyl
- Handmade, numbered and signed
- Limited edition
- 2 lathe cut black 180g heavyweight 12” vinyls
- 1 silkscreen hand-printed gatefold jacket
- 2 silkscreen hand-printed inner sleeves
- 2 exclusive inserts (11.5” x 11.5” (L x W))
- 1 digital download card
1. Satsuki Yami (My Heartbeat) (5:25)
2. Empire of Sorrows (6:24)
3. A View From Within (5:36)
4. Where Did We Lose Each Other (4:36)
5. Underneath a Blooming Skylight (5:55)
6. From the City to the Ocean (7:56)
7. I Just Want You to Know (5:19)
8. 1-2-3 (One Step Away) (4:31)
9. Anyone (5:09)
10. Obsession Is a Gun (6:21)
11. Muets aux Temps des Amours (4:44)
12. Yūnagi (3:27)
About “Tokyo Sessions”:
“Tokyo Sessions” is a brightened balance of post-punk, shoegaze, nu-prog and psych rock, and it offers the perfect canvas to the blend of lyrical poetry and spoken word that is on the album. Inspired by the emotional moment the band has experienced in Tokyo, the sound of the album is closer to the widened scale of human sensations associated with a theatrical play than the usual monochromatic shades of a rock album.
Following the journey of “Between Illness and Migration”, “Tokyo Sessions” is the vivid and definite incarnation of an album that has been an evolving journey of its own.
The album primarily consists of a complete new interpretation, incarnation and production of every song that constitutes the original version of “Between Illness and Migration” and includes the new songs “Satsuki Yami (My Heartbeat)”, “Underneath a Blooming Skylight”, “Anyone” and “Yūnagi”.