Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.Features:
– Limited collector edition of 500 copies
– Hand-printed silkscreen poster
– Prints on both sides
– Dimensions: 18” (width) x 26” (height)Includes:
– "As Long as the Heart” Silkscreen Poster
– Embroidered Patch
Designed by Joe Mruk (Red Buffalo Illustration) for the collection “As Long as the Heart” by Alex Henry Foster.About the collection “As Long as the Heart”:
“As Long as the Heart” is an image of just how hopeful and rejuvenating love, compassion, forgiveness and redemption are within the course of everyone’s unique life journey.
It’s the resilience to embrace life, even when we feel too fragile to even believe in any better tomorrow. It’s an invitation for pure welcoming kindness to heal a rejected broken heart.
It’s a reconciliation with the nature of what has felt like a long forgotten dream, a tribute to someone’s faithfulness leading to our awaited renaissance.
It’s home. It’s care-giving. It’s alive and emancipative. It’s a new morning joy solacing our grieving endless nights. It’s you, it’s me, it’s whatever we want to make of it.
As long as the heart keeps on beating, for us all to foresee the empowering peace we all bear, that keeps on feeding the communal bright lights we are all invited to share, to let it shine out ablaze and free.
- AlexThis item is exclusively available to SFCC members. If you're not currently a member, click here to subscribe for a membership to gain access.