Snowflakes in July LP - LATHE CUT VINYLS
- Originally released on July 26, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 17-minute version of "Snowflakes in July" on side A, recorded live as a direct-to-vinyl in The Upper Room Studio.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
– 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
– Signed and numbered limited edition of 125 copies
– 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
– 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster for the collection "Snowflakes in July".
About “Snowflakes in July”:
1. Snowflakes in July (Live from the Upper Room Studio, July 26, 2020)
“The dandelion is a reflection of all the impermanent souvenirs that shape us as individuals, the very same moments we would do anything to hold on to, even if we know we have to let them go in order to grow, to evolve and discover who we are beyond their limits. Every white parachute leaving the flower represents the little pieces of who we are and we must accept to free ourselves from in order for life to take a different form so that we’ll be transformed in the ever fluid motion of everyone’s existence… even when it looks as fragile and transient as a “Snowflake in July”. - Alex