LATHE CUT VINYLS - THE VAULT (2/5)
*Pre-Sale (SFCC "The Club" Members): November 4, 10am (ET)
*General Sale: November 6, 10am (ET)
*Important Information (Rules)
- Please make sure you have an active SFCC membership. If it isn't already the case, you can choose between 2 subscription types here, both of which give you access to the vinyl contest.
- Each vinyl will be exclusively available in “The Club” for 2 days for you all to get an even chance to buy it.
- There is a limit of 1 vinyl per person.
- If we sell more than the vinyls we have in our possession during those 2 days, Alex will go live on his Facebook page in order to publicly draw the lucky winners!
- If you purchased a vinyl during those 2 days and that your name doesn’t come out of the hat during the live draw, we will send you your money back right away.
- In an improbable case that we do not sell all the vinyls during those 2 days, everyone who purchased one will get it automatically.
- Once the vinyl is publicly available to everyone, it will be a "first come, first served" system until it is sold out!
- Jeff, "The Club" host, will personally reach the winners via email following the Facebook Live draw!
- Since those are the “safety” copies we kept in case something goes wrong during the shipping process, we won’t be able to replace your copy if anything happens. In that case, we will refund you. Let’s all hope everything will be alright.
October 21: Shadows of Our Evening Tides
November 4: Summertime Departures
November 17: The Hunter
November 30: Lavender Sky
December 16: Snowflakes in July
Summertime Departures LP
- Originally released on January 24, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- Three versions of the song "Summertime Departures" (album version, radio edit, and live from the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal) on side A.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
- 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
- Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
- 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
- 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster.
1. Summertime Departures (5:23)
2. Summertime Departures (Radio Edit) (3:43)
3. Summertime Departures (Sometimes I Dream) (Live from Montreal Jazz Festival, July 5, 2019) (13:01)
About “Summertime Departures”:
“Looking at it with an honest perspective of my own paradoxes and vulnerability, I understand that “Summertime Departures” is my way to say that regardless of what we may have spent our entire lives believing in or what we may have forgotten with time, there is a permanence amidst the most painful of all sorrows and our decision to let go in the acceptance that love, just like stone, will forever endure.” - Alex