Summertime Departures LP - LATHE CUT VINYLS
- Originally released on January 24, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- Three versions of the song "Summertime Departures" (album version, radio edit, and live from the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal) on side A.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
- 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
- Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
- 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
- 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster.
1. Summertime Departures (5:23)
2. Summertime Departures (Radio Edit) (3:43)
3. Summertime Departures (Sometimes I Dream) (Live from Montreal Jazz Festival, July 5, 2019) (13:01)
About “Summertime Departures”:
“Looking at it with an honest perspective of my own paradoxes and vulnerability, I understand that “Summertime Departures” is my way to say that regardless of what we may have spent our entire lives believing in or what we may have forgotten with time, there is a permanence amidst the most painful of all sorrows and our decision to let go in the acceptance that love, just like stone, will forever endure.” - Alex