LATHE CUT VINYLS - THE VAULT (3/5)
*Pre-Sale (SFCC "The Club" Members): November 17, 10am (ET)
*General Sale: November 19, 10am (ET)
*Important Information (Rules)
- Please make sure you have an active SFCC membership. If it isn't already the case, you can choose between 2 subscription types here, both of which give you access to the vinyl contest.
- Each vinyl will be exclusively available in “The Club” for 2 days for you all to get an even chance to buy it.
- There is a limit of 1 vinyl per person.
- If we sell more than the vinyls we have in our possession during those 2 days, Alex will go live on his Facebook page in order to publicly draw the lucky winners!
- If you purchased a vinyl during those 2 days and that your name doesn’t come out of the hat during the live draw, we will send you your money back right away.
- In an improbable case that we do not sell all the vinyls during those 2 days, everyone who purchased one will get it automatically.
- Once the vinyl is publicly available to everyone, it will be a "first come, first served" system until it is sold out!
- Jeff, "The Club" host, will personally reach the winners via email following the Facebook Live draw!
- Since those are the “safety” copies we kept in case something goes wrong during the shipping process, we won’t be able to replace your copy if anything happens. In that case, we will refund you. Let’s all hope everything will be alright.
October 21: Shadows of Our Evening Tides
November 4: Summertime Departures
November 17: The Hunter
November 30: Lavender Sky
December 16: Snowflakes in July
The Hunter LP
- Originally released on March 16, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 21-minute version of "The Hunter (By the Seaside Window)" recorded live at Festival International de Jazz de Montréal on side A.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
- 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
- Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
- 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
- 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster.
1. The Hunter (By the Seaside Window) (Live from Montreal Jazz Festival, July 5, 2019) (21:07)
About “The Hunter (By the Seaside Window)”:
“The hunter is the prey, as much as the prey stands as the hunter, both followed by the shadows of their own desperation and disillusions, both trying to escape reality and capture mirages. You can feel the conflict between denial and admission. You can see the traces of life following daydreaming echoes, offset reflections of similar images juxtaposing affective desperation and unwillingness to let go of their own deceptive creations. You can slowly figure out tiny pieces of the prey’s wounded agony, afflicted by a hunter renouncing to his own merciful innocence. The battle raging inside oneself, craving what we so easily leave behind, sometimes still bleeding from what has been taken away from us. Memories, like spring, cannot be revived, and disheartened will makes a redemptive seaside unreachable.” – Alex