The Hunter LP - LATHE CUT VINYLS
- Originally released on March 16, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 21-minute version of "The Hunter (By the Seaside Window)" recorded live at Festival International de Jazz de Montréal on side A.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
- 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
- Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
- 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
- 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster.
1. The Hunter (By the Seaside Window) (Live from Montreal Jazz Festival, July 5, 2019) (21:07)
About “The Hunter (By the Seaside Window)”:
“The hunter is the prey, as much as the prey stands as the hunter, both followed by the shadows of their own desperation and disillusions, both trying to escape reality and capture mirages. You can feel the conflict between denial and admission. You can see the traces of life following daydreaming echoes, offset reflections of similar images juxtaposing affective desperation and unwillingness to let go of their own deceptive creations. You can slowly figure out tiny pieces of the prey’s wounded agony, afflicted by a hunter renouncing to his own merciful innocence. The battle raging inside oneself, craving what we so easily leave behind, sometimes still bleeding from what has been taken away from us. Memories, like spring, cannot be revived, and disheartened will makes a redemptive seaside unreachable.” – Alex