Lavender Sky LP - LATHE CUT VINYLS
- Originally released on June 14, 2020
- Limited and collector edition clear vinyl
- 17-minute version of "Lavender Sky" on side A, recorded live as a direct-to-vinyl in The Upper Room Studio.
- Designed by Alex Henry Foster
- Printed and crafted at The Fabrik, Alex Henry Foster’s own creative atelier.
– 1 clear heavyweight lathe cut 12” record
– Signed and numbered limited edition of 100 copies
– 1 hand-printed silkscreen jacket
– 1 digital download card
Designed by Alex Henry Foster.
1. Lavender Sky (Live from the Upper Room Studio, June 14, 2020)
About “Lavender Sky”:
“While honesty doesn’t know cynicism and bitterness, I see “Lavender Sky” as the acceptance of things we don’t know and can’t control, as much as an admittance of our own fear in what makes us who we are and keeps us as human as the sky we long for… From a stranger to another… all looking for a safe place to fall on our knees without having to find the proper words to whisper for grace.” – Alex